Eye Regeneration - Binaural Beats - Meditation - Sharpen Vision, Overall Eye Care, Deep Regeneration
- TitleEye Regeneration - Binaural Beats - Meditation - Sharpen Vision, Overall Eye Care, Deep Regeneration
- UploaderAnthony Sommer
- DescriptionThis is an experimental meditation. Please take the time to properly set your volume to a low and comfortable level. For optimal results, you should listen to this while resting with your eyes closed.
Carrier Frequencies: 20 Hz, 22.5 Hz, 27 Hz, 33 Hz, 36 Hz, 40 Hz, 44 Hz, 45 Hz, 48 Hz, 50 Hz, 58.666666 Hz, 61.7142857 Hz, 66 Hz, 72 Hz, 75.428571 Hz, 86.4 Hz, 88 Hz, 90 Hz, 105.6 Hz, 108 Hz, 132 Hz, 136.1 Hz, 144 Hz, 160 Hz, 174 Hz, 176 Hz, 180 Hz, 186.282 Hz, 186.624 Hz, 216 Hz, 264 Hz, 272.2 Hz, 360 Hz, 408.3 Hz, 432 Hz, 528 Hz
Modulation Frequencies: 0.1 Hz, 0.333333 Hz, 0.666666 Hz, 1.5 Hz, 1.61803398875 Hz, 2 Hz, 2.222222 Hz, 2.71828182846 Hz, 3.14159265359 Hz, 3.333333 Hz, 3.5 Hz, 4 Hz, 6 Hz, 7 Hz, 7.83 Hz, 9 Hz, 9.6 Hz, 11.11 Hz, 11.25 Hz, 13 Hz, 16.5 Hz
Vision is perhaps the most fundamental of human senses. Eyes detect light and convert it into electro-chemical impulses in neurons, and receive and process visual details. The eyes are connected to the visual cortex and other areas of the brain by the optic nerve.
The major structures of the human eye are the sclera, cornea, choroid, ciliary body, iris, pupil, retina, macula and fovea, optic nerve, optic disc, vitreous humor, aqueous humor, canal of schlemm, lens and conjunctiva.
- Through the pupil, the eye allows light to project onto light-sensitive cells known as the retina. The retina is located at the rear of the eye.
- The iris is responsible for controlling the size of the pupil, which equates to the amount of light reaching the retina.
- Inside of the retina, the macula is responsible for the central, high-resolution, color vision that is possible in light.
- The fovea is responsible for sharp central vision, which is crucial when visual detail is of primary importance.
- Cone and rod cells (found in the retina) detect and convert light into neural signals for vision. Cone cells are primarily responsible for visualizing color and work best in bright light. Rod cells are primarily responsible for low-light contrasts and night vision.
- The choroid is the vascular layer of the eye. It contains connecting tissues and is located between the retina and the sclera. It provides oxygen and nourishment to the outer layers of the retina.
- The ciliary body contains the ciliary muscle, which controls the shape of the lens.
- The lens helps to refract light onto the retina. The lens, by changing shape, functions to change the focal distance of the eye so that it can focus on objects at various distances, thus allowing a sharp real image of the object of interest to be formed on the retina.
- The cornea is a transparent cover that covers the iris, pupil and anterior chamber. It works with the anterior chamber and lens to refract light and accounting for approximately two-thirds of the eye's total optical power.
- The sclera is the white, protective, outer layer of the eye, and is primarily composed of Collagen.
If you enjoy these videos, please consider joining the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPrx6pF3gTrK9cquCJWkJA/join
There is a total of 3 different membership tiers with unique benefits. Becoming a member directly supports the channel and improves the quality and quantity of these videos. Here are some of the benefits you can expect from becoming a member:
— Removed content
— Unreleased content
— Bonus content
— Early access
— Introduction and guide for new users
— Ask me anything
— Special thanks
— Membership badge
— Some royalty-free content
• Subscribe, so you don't miss any new videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPrx6pF3gTrK9cquCJWkJA?sub_confirmation=1
• Subscribe to the second channel for extra videos (Lucid Collective): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HXbh3A1FlBDMCBsfQTM8Q?sub_confirmation=1
• If you're interested in downloading this specific audio file, and want to support the channel while you're at it, you can find it here: https://www.anthonysommer.com/store
Please consider sharing your opinion or experience with this video. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Rating this video with a thumbs-up, or thumbs-down helps to reflect the video's efficacy and value.
An attempt to simplify for the sake of brevity: Neural entrainment is the theory that our brains have a tendency to synchronize themselves to external stimulation, which could include auditory, visual, tactile or electromagnetic stimuli. The average human brain contains approximately 80+ billion neurons which communicate with each other to form our thoughts, emotions and behavior. When our neurons communicate in mass, it produces a synchronized electrical pulse known as a brainwave. With the use of neural entrainment, our brainwaves can align with this auditory stimuli, and as a result we can stimulate our neurons and brains in ways that could positively affect our psychology and physiology.
Download Links for
|1080p (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|1080p (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|720p (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|720p (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|480p/1080p (HFR) (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|480p (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|480p (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|480p/1080p (HFR) (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|360p/720p (HFR) (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|360p (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|360p (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|360p/720p (HFR) (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|240p (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|240p (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|160 kbit/s (Audio only)||WebM||~||Download|
|144p (Video only)||MP4||~||Download|
|144p (Video only)||WebM||~||Download|
|128 kbit/s (Audio only)||M4A||~||Download|
|64 kbit/s (Audio only)||WebM||~||Download|
|48 kbit/s (Audio only)||WebM||~||Download|